Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Endings!!

I got an email today from the MSPCA Volunteer coordinator updating on various things happening at MSPCA. As you may or may not know, MSPCA gets all the dogs with behavior problems, and almost all the Pit Bulls in the area. They have a wonderful Animal Behaviorist there working with the dogs, and teaching the staff and volunteers how to work with them, reinforcing behaviors that will help them get adopted.

So the good news today was that the tough group all got adopted. If you remember, I had mentioned Champ, the lovely boy, Rusty (he had to be adopted with his brother, while Rusty is sweet, his brother Roscoe was quite aggressive) and Edna, the sweet lazy girl with a thyroid problem, in my blog. Then there is Lyric, the deaf dog, and Rock, the Pit Bull, who I was going to talk about next time, all got adopted!!!!!

Someone said to the coordinator that MSPCA's Adoption Center, “It’s more like a ‘Transition House;’ those who live there learn better behavior that will help them to cope with their past and prepare for the future.”

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad Champ was adopted! Thoughts of his sweet little face always popped into my mind and I would wish I could bring him home and give Roscie a little brother. I'm so happy he has a nice new home!

    ReplyDelete