Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just a regular day?

"OMG!! What is going on???? I am frreeeaking out!!!!!! My brother and sisters are hissing at each other, they have gone crazy!!!! Mama went out with Annie this morning and they did not return until the evening. Annie is walking around like she is drunk, she smells funny and she sounds funny, she is not herself.
I am freaking out!!!! They are all hissing and running around me, I just want Mama to protect me. What's going on, what's going on..???" - by Bailey.

"Yeah, you are freaking out, how do you think I feel??? I get put in a crate, no breakfast, transported to my vet, who I usually like, now I am not quite sure. Mom leaves, they knock me out, next thing I know, my teeth hurts, I feel dizzy, I can't even stand up, I am in a cage in a roomful of groggy felines. Mom comes pick me up, I get out of the crate back at my palace, my subordinates are hissing at me left, right and center...what happened to bowing to me when I walk by?? I am walking like a drunk, and Bailey, you think you are having a bad day???" - by Annie.

Took Annie to get her teeth cleaned today. All went well. Very happy. - by Caroline

1 comment:

  1. o i wish i were there to give bailey a big hug.

    i like the way u wrote this. wish i could see how annie walked like a drunk too. haha

    ReplyDelete