Saturday, March 20, 2010

Paiva, Champ, JJ & Jesse - MSPCA


Today's puppy that I'd like to show you guys is Paiva, well she's actually 3 years old, look at her face.. she is so sweet. Come check her out!! She is very tired cos she has been out many times today.


I walked 2 hotdogs today, JJ & Jesse, if you are looking for apartment dogs, they are perfect, they are very sweet, when we were at the fenced in park, they both came and sat on my lap for some loving. JJ thought he was fierce, he barked at all the big dogs that walked by..

Oh and how can I forget Edna, she is 7 and has a thyroid problem, one of the walkers carried her back to her cage, the daily log on her all says the same thing, eager to leave MSPCA, likes to hang out, do not like to return, so a lot of the walkers has been carrying her back, would have been easier if she was lighter.. so come check her out.

And finally, good news!! Champ got adopted, in fact he has been back to the MSPCA for puppy obedience classes. Heard his parents are AWESOME!! I didn't see him when I got there today, is that a good sign or is that a bad sign.. do I dare ask?? Glad I did, and it was good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment